We are recruiting for a qualified accountant to work with us in our office in the Park Royal Industrial area of North West London. Our practice has been in existence for over 35 years, having developed a varied and longstanding client base. We pride ourselves on developing and maintaining a close and personal service to our clients, becoming a valued trusted advisor to their business or personal finance.
Due to the constant changes in the accountancy profession we are always looking at ways to improve our practice and internal procedures. So this role presents an exciting opportunity to be involved in internal structuring and planning procedures working to make things better for the team and our clients.
You will have a varied work portfolio, including preparation of management and annual accounts for unincorporated business as well as company accounts, group accounts work, audit, yearend corporation tax preparation and submission, VAT preparation and submission, personal tax and consideration of tax planning.
You will be able to take time for CPD courses, with costs covered by the practice. We can be flexible on working hours to suit childcare and travel. However at busy times of the year, overtime will be required.
The specific requirements we need for this role are that you:
- Are an ACCA or ACA qualified accountant.
- Have years of practice experience already established.
- Have a working and practical knowledge base of using the accounting program Iris for personal tax, accounts preparation and corporation tax.
- Are comfortable with a range of other accounting programs such as QuickBooks Online and Xero.
- Are comfortable with both cloud accounting services as well as traditional paper based accounting services.
- Have experience or a keen interest in dealing with clients directly and managing their own portfolio of clients to report to the Principal of Williams.
The salary for this role will be contingent on experience, ranging between £28,000-£38,000
Please email us with your CV at email@example.com if you are interested in this role.